- Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
According to the Article 13 (1) and 13 (2) of the GDPR, I hereby inform you that the Controller of your data is Multishoring Sp. z o.o. Spółka Komandytowa, hereinafter called the “Personal Data Controller”, as the entity operating this web portal.
- The purposes and grounds for data processing
The Data Controller lawfully processes your personal data to promote Piotr Biesiekirski’s sport achievements, inform about plans and successes, and to gather supporters of motorsport. Below you will find the purposes of personal data processing, together with a legal basis.
We aim to continuously improve our services in order to send newsletters by e-mail for informational and promotional purposes. Therefore, we only want to provide you with interesting and personalised information, and to achieve that we use profiling. We process personal data such as:
The legal basis for such processing is Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, which allows personal data to be processed if in this way the Personal Data Controller pursues its legitimate interest in providing the information about current events, offers and plans of the Controller. When it comes to profiling, the basis for processing is a legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR); to match the sent information to your needs and interests.
For analytical purposes, i.e. research and analysis of the website activity, we process the personal data such as:
- time of visiting the website,
- type of operating system,
- an approximate location,
- type of web browser used to access and navigate the website,
- time spent on the website,
- subpages visited,
- the subpage where the contact form has been filled in.
The legal basis for such processing is Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, which allows personal data to be processed if in this way the Personal Data Controller pursues its legitimate interest (in this case it is to know the client activity on the website).
In order to administer the website, we process personal data such as:
- IP address,
- server time,
- web browser information,
- operating system information;
the data are saved automatically into the so called server log each time you use the website belonging to the Controller. Administering the website without using the server and automatic saving would be impossible. The legal basis for such processing is Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, which allows personal data to be processed if in this way the Personal Data Controller pursues its legitimate interest (in this case it is to administer the website).
In order to allow you to post comments on the website under the published articles, we process personal data such as:
- name or nickname,
- IP address.
The legal basis for such processing is Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR, which allows to process personal data on the basis of voluntary consent (in this case we assume that posting a comment constitutes a consent for personal data processing).
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- ensuring security; cookies are used to authenticate users and prevent unauthorised use of the customer panel. They are therefore used to protect your personal data from unauthorized access;
- influencing the processes and efficiency of using the website; cookies are often used to enable smooth website performance and the use of functions available on the website, which is possible, among others, by saving the settings between visits on the website. As a result it is possible to efficiently browse the website and subpages;
- session state; cookies often store information about the way in which visitors use the website, e.g. which subpages they visit most frequently. The also enable the identification of the errors displayed on some of the subpages. Cookies used for saving the so called “session state” help to improve our services and browsing experience;
- maintaining the session state; if the client logs into the customer panel, cookies allow to maintain the session. It means that after visiting a subpage you do not have to re-enter your login and password every time, which improves the experience of using the website;
- statistics and analytics; cookies are used to analyze the way in which visitors use the website (how many people visit the website, how long do they use it, which materials are the most interesting for them, etc.). As a result, the website may be improved continuously and adapted to the preferences of the users. We use Google tools, such as Google Analytics, to track activity and compile statistics; in addition to reporting on website usage statistics, pixel Google Analytics may also be used, together with some of the cookies described above, to allow you to view more relevant content in Google services (such as Google Search) and across the Web. We also use Google AdWords (the Cookie Controller: Google Ireland Limited with its registered office in Ireland). When it comes to the information about User’s preferences collected by Google’s advertising network, the User may view and edit the information related to cookies here: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
IV The right to withdraw the consent
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time, at your own discretion.
- If you want to withdraw the consent for personal data processing,
- send an e-mail directly to the Controller at email@example.com.
- If personal data have been processes on the basis of your consent, withdrawing it does not mean that data processing until that moment was illegal. In other words, until your consent is withdrawn, we have a right to process your personal data and its withdrawal does not influence the lawfulness of previous processing.
V Requirement to provide personal data
Providing us with any personal data is voluntary and at your own discretion. However, in some cases providing certain personal data is necessary to meet your expectations regarding the use of the Controller’s offer.
- We make automated decisions based on your personal data, including profiling.
- We need profiling because it allows us to know your needs and offer you the right information that will be interesting for you.
- If you do not agree with such decision, you have a right to object, for example by lodging a complaint. In order to do that, please contact us through a contact form on the website and present the reasons why you think the decision is wrong. We guarantee that your concerns will be dealt with by a person authorised to analyse such issues and make decisions regarding them (such concerns are never analysed by any IT system).
VII. Recipients of personal data
- What is more, it is possible that on the basis of a relevant provision or the decision of a competent authority we will have to transfer your personal data to other entities, private or public. We analyse every request to share personal data very carefully and thoroughly.
- The information obtained by Google Analytics (including your IP address) are transferred to Google Inc. servers in the USA, where they are stored. Google uses this data to analyse website traffic, compile reports on website traffic and to offer other services related to website activity. Google may transfer the information to third parties, as long as it is lawful or if third parties process the data on behalf of Google. Google guarantees that your IP address will not be associated with any other Google Inc. data.
- The recipients of your data will be, in accordance with applicable laws on the protection of personal data, in particular: authorised employees and associates of the Controller who help to provide the Services, or other entities, when it is necessary to meet the above objectives.
VIII. Transfer of personal data to third countries
- Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. An adequate level of protection, including the use of appropriate security measures, is ensured by the participation of those entities in EU-USA Privacy Shield established by Implementing Decision of the European Commission as a set of principles ensuring an adequate protection of your privacy.
- We will provide you with additional clarification regarding the transfer of your personal data at any moment, particularly if you are concerned about this issue.
IX The period of personal data processing
- According to the applicable laws, we process your personal data for the period necessary to achieve our objective. After this period, your personal data will be permanently removed or destroyed.
- The expected period of processing your personal data corresponds to the duration of the your registration on the portal.
- If we do not need to carry out other operations regarding your personal data other than storage, we will additionally secure your personal data by pseudonymisation until they are permanently deleted or destroyed. Pseudonymisation means the encryption of personal data or a personal data set in such a way that they cannot be read without an additional key and therefore such information becomes completely useless for an unauthorised person.
X Rights of data subjects
- You have a right to:
- access your personal data;
- correct your personal data;
- delete your personal data;
- demand the restriction of your personal data processing;
- object to your personal data processing;
- transfer your personal data.
- We respect your rights under data protection laws and we try to facilitate their exercising as much as possible.
- We would like to point out that the rights mentioned above are not unlimited and in some cases we may deny the right to exercise them. However, we refuse to comply with a request only after a thorough analysis and only when it is necessary.
- You have a the right to object to the processing of personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Personal Data Controller (the interests are listed in section III) in relation to your specific situation. However, you need to remember that we may refuse to accept an objection in accordance with regulations if we can prove that
- there are legitimate grounds for processing that take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms or
- there are grounds for establishing, asserting or defending claims.
- In addition, you may object at any time to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. In such a case, we will stop processing your personal data for this purpose once we have received your objection.
- You can exercise your rights by sending an e-mail directly to the Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
XI The right to lodge a complaint
If you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of the applicable law, you may file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
XII. Final provisions
- In the matters not covers by this Policy, the provisions on the protection of personal data shall apply.